Yes, we are hiring!
Henry Fernandez Ministries, Inc., A global ministry with a vision to reach the lost at any cost, and to share the truths that “Jesus is Lord” and “Faith in God will move mountains out of your life,” Henry Fernandez Ministries, is accomplishing its mission – connecting with hundreds of thousands of people around the world daily by various means, including its daily Lifestyle of Faith television broadcast, its monthly partner letters, numerous conferences and speaking engagements, and the internet.
Based in south Ft. Lauderdale, FL where Henry and Carol Fernandez co-pastor the thriving 10,000+ member The Faith Center Ministries church, HFM also oversees the University of Fort Lauderdale and The Henry B. Fernandez Institute for Biblical Studies, both located in Lauderhill, FL.
For more information on The Faith Center Ministries, please visit our website at www.thefaithcenterint.org.
Basic Job Function
- Ensures the media department runs reliably and efficiently and meets the overall production
- Oversees and manage the Media volunteers and staff.
- Oversee and act as the crucial link between the production, technical and creative teams.
- Oversee volunteer recruitment, training sessions, and retention.
- Order required supplies for the department when necessary.
- Power Point (train and oversee personnel)
- Back up tape operations.
- Oversee scheduling process for all staff, volunteers and contractors and managing timeliness of report time.
- Monitor technical issues. (Work with IT contractor to ensure consist connectivity)
- Monitor all equipment and make recommendations for repair and up-grades
- Keep department organized, trained, etc. and in compliance with policies and procedures
- Schedule meetings and events for the department.
- Coordinate streaming activities to ensure timely and effective service.
- Establish protocols and check list to ensure media department is operating effectively and efficiently.
Work closely with: CEO, Television Producer, Information Technology, Lighting Director, Production Manager and FOH Audio Engineer, Fine Arts and other departments as needed.
Monitor and Direct all Staff: Video Engineer, Audio Engineer, Technical Director, Camera and Jib Operator, Floor Manager, Time-keeper/Timecode, TelePrompTer Operator, and Grip.
- Manage the television and media department to insure that the vision, mission and strategic plan is carried out.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques used in various phases of high-level media production and postproduction, including HD cameras, shooting, and editing.
- Good organization skill.
- Must have a passion for leadership.
- Superior interpersonal skills with oral and written communication skills to support effective interaction with staff and guest.
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to perform assigned responsibilities, according to established practices and procedures with minimal supervision with the assigned time frame.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve present programs and/or projects.
- Ability to prioritize workload with superior multitasking skills
- Ability to perform all essential functions of the position.
Interested persons who meet these requirements must submit a cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the church at (954) 742-7832 x1223.
Bachelor’s degree in journalism, television production or related field preferred but not required.
Five years’ experience in television production and postproduction or any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.