Matthew 19:14 (KJV); “But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven”.
Christening Your Child
Dedicating your child to Christ through Christening can be a memorable experience for you and your family. As you consider taking this step, we encourage you to remember that christening is a commitment by you to raise your child in a Christian home.
Essentially, you are committing to show your child the love of God through your own personal relationship with His Son, Jesus Christ. It is an acknowledgment and recognition that your child is an incredible gift from God, cherished by Him and that you are looking forward to the day when your child makes a personal commitment to receive Christ as Lord and Savior.
Information & Application
Currently, all christening activities will be conducted virtually.
In an effort to serve families desiring to christen their children during this COVID-19 pandemic, we have developed a process to provide christening services virtually. Listed below are the steps you should follow to have your child christened.
1. Fill out the Baby Dedication form below including the date you desire to have your child dedicated. Make sure to complete all areas of the application form accurately and submit for processing.
2. There are no fees required for the processing of your application, christening services, or certificate.
3. Once your application has been received at the business office, we will mail out a bottle of anointed oil for you to use to christen your baby.
4. You will be contacted by the business office with specific instructions on how to participate in the streaming service.
5. On the date of the christening, Bishop Fernandez will walk each parent through the christening process.
6. Upon completion and verification of your participation in the christening ceremony, your certificate will be signed by Bishop Fernandez and mailed to you within ten days. If you desire to have an electronic version of the certificate sent to you, please make that request via email to email@example.com.
Congratulations once again for taking this very important step to ensure that your child is dedicated to the Lord.
January 19, 2020
February 16, 2020
March 15, 2020
April 19, 2020
May 17, 2020
June 21, 2020
July 19, 2020
August 16, 2020
September 20, 2020
October 18, 2020
November 15, 2020
December 20, 2020