UPDATE as of November 1st, 2020
Please review new economic opportunities/resources for those seeking employment or job assistance services during this pandemic.
- CareerSource Broward is hosting a 2020 Paychecks for Patriots Virtual Hiring Fair on Thursday, November 12th. Be sure to register to participate.
- OIC of South Florida offers an Access to Prosperity program, which assists with comprehensive career support services, and Project Reclaim which serves returning citizens who are interested in successfully reintegrating into the community, vocational training and job placement assistance.
- Republic Services is hiring. Click here to apply.
- Broward County Public Schools is hiring. Click here to apply.
- The Lauderhill Fire Department is hosting an Open House on Saturday, November 21st at the Lauderhill Performing Arts Center for residents of the City of Lauderhill. Pre-registration is required. Space is limited.
UPDATE as of April 14th, 2020
All Faith Center Ministries services will be online until further notice.
As you know, our country is experiencing an unprecedented, potentially major health challenge. We remain prayerful, as well as, abiding by the recommendations and mandates given to us by the government and our local officials.
We trust in the God who made a promise in Psalm 91:10 that, “No harm will overtake us, and no disaster will come near our tents.” We trust His Word and walk by faith and not by what we see. At the same time, we caution all to walk in wisdom.
We bear a concern for our church family, our community at large and the world; and therefore, choose to be proactive and considerate to everyone especially those who are most vulnerable at this time.
In times of crisis and social disruption, people look to the Church for spiritual guidance and assurance that God is with us, and indeed, Our God is with us!
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Faith Center will be hosting online services until further notice. In response to the recent news about the coronavirus (COVID-19), our prayers to God are for those who are ill with this virus and for those who care for them, especially in countries that have been most affected. Recent COVID-19 cases prompted the mandatory school closings, event cancellations and workplaces locally.
We have decided to livestream our church services on Sunday and Wednesday; therefore, giving everyone an opportunity to watch from home.
Services will be broadcast on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheFaithCenter
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheFaithCenterMinistries
- Website: http://www.thefaithcenterint.org/
Service Times: Service times will be Sundays at 10:00 a.m., and Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m.
All departments and ministry meetings and activities have been canceled until further notice. You can check this website for updates as all information is subject to change.
DARE TO CARE:
For safety and sanitation concerns for our community, our food pantry will be temporarily closed until further notice.
PRAYER and INTERCESSION:
Our pastors, ministers and the intercessory prayer team are praying every day for you. You can submit your prayer requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Giving is an act of worship and obedience in response to all that God has done for us.
With all church services moved online, you can still continue to give using the following methods:
1. Via the Website – http://www.thefaithcenterint.org/give-now/
2. Text to Give – Text tfcgive to 73256
3. CashApp – $tfcgive