For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:10
Salvation is available to you. How do you receive salvation?
Jesus stated in John 3:3… “Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
When the Holy Spirit convicts, He shines the light on all that is filthy. You become exceedingly aware of what is wrong in your life. Yet, you have no way to fix it. You need a change.
- Acknowledge Jesus.The first step is to acknowledge the fact that you need a change in your life. You need a Savior. It is important that you understand there is no other name given whereby me might be saved. Acts 2:21, “And it shall come to pass, that whosever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Acts 4:12, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”
- Repent. Repent means you want to turn to Jesus.You have run away long enough. It is now time to run to Jesus. Don’t look back. Repent from your heart. This is not with your head or your lips. You must be genuinely sorry for your style of living. 2 Corinthians 7:10 “For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.” Talk to Jesus about what’s going on in your life. Confess. 1 John 1:9 states, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
- Ask. Now ask Jesus to forgive you, to forgive your sins. Ask Him into your heart, to be your Lord and Savior, and your best friend. Jesus will not refuse. He promised in John 6:37, “All that the Father giveth me shall come to me, and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.”
- Believe.You must believe you are whole, that you are saved. Romans 10:10, “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Don’t be moved by what you feel, simply believe.
- Set Free. Now live, for you are set free from the bondage of sin and death. You are saved, you changed. You are a new creature in Christ Jesus. John 8:36 states, “If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” Jesus not only made you free, He has reconciled you back to God.
I would like to invite you to pray the following prayer out loud, and in faith believe that God is going to make your life one of abundance and prosperity in His Kingdom:
Father, I thank You for saving me and setting me free from my old life of sin and shame. I trust You to make me into the person you created me to be. With Your help I will commit to knowing and confessing Your Word, and to receiving all that You have for me. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit and power, and make me to be fruitful in Your Kingdom. In the Name of Jesus, Amen.
CONGRATULATIONS, my friend! When you asked Jesus Christ into your heart and made Him Lord of your life, you made the single most important decision of your entire life-more important than what you do for a career or job, who you marry, or any of the other choices you make in this life. And it is absolutely vital to where you will spend eternity.
Just as the apostle Paul prayed for the Christians at Ephesus (Ephesians 1:17-19), my prayer is that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe.
[gravityform id=”5″ name=”Received Christ”]