Private Nanny needed in Parkland, FL for 3 yr-old
Please call Ruth at 805-886-1968
Part-time: Hours 10 AM to 3 PM (Monday to Friday)
• Communication Skills
• Driver’s License
• High School Diploma or Associates Degree min.
• 21 Years or Older
• Pass Drug Screening
• Pass background check
• Work Authorization
Full Job Description
Nanny Job Responsibilities:
• Administers one-on-one care and meets the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual needs of the child.
• Contributes to a safe, caring, nurturing, and stimulating environment in which the child thrives and develops.
• Keeps the child’s areas neat and tidy.
• Provides customized and personalized childcare for the child in their home.
• Transports child to and from activities, grocery shops for the child, and plans the child’s daily schedule.
• May include additional household tasks, such as cleaning, cooking, housekeeping, and laundry.
The successful candidate will seamlessly contribute to the flexibility of an executive-level household. Minimum qualifications include:
• Creating a safe, nurturing environment
• Excellent communication skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Must be over 21 years of age
• High School Diploma or College degree preferred
• Must have a valid in-state driver’s license, provide current registration and insurance, and have a good driving record
• Background check, drug test, and references are required
• Nanny: 3 years (Required)
• Childcare: 3 years (Required)
• United States (Required)
• 25% (Preferred)
• Please call Ruth at 805-886-1968